A full week of circuit breaker test and maintenance training where you and your team learn from the brightest minds in the industry.
Join us for the most comprehensive training on circuit breaker test & maintenance at the 2016 Circuit Breaker Seminar in Pittsburgh this October.
- Manufacturer Touring at the GE Grid Solutions facility in Charleroi, PA (formerly Alstom Grid), home to the “Worldwide Competence Center” for their dead tank circuit breakers with R&D and development test capabilities as well as manufacturing centers for high voltage circuit breakers and disconnect switches. Also home to GE’s proprietary SF6 gas tightness testing system, first in the industry to qualify for every circuit breaker with calibrated test results demonstrating compliance with emission rate guarantees at the unit acceptance testing level.
- By popular demand: full-day of hands-on training with the nation’s leading circuit breaker manufacturers including product demonstration and equipment training in small group sessions.
- Special Monday afternoon workshop on infrared and SF6 camera technology. Receive the training you need on the camera for SF6 leaks and thermal.
- Important safety presentation from high voltage arc flash survivor and industry expert.
- Earn professional development credits you need from an accredited provider.
- Meet the vendors you work with at the Industry Expo – get your questions answered, troubleshoot problems and collaborate to improve performance.
Factory Tour Sponsor
Hands-on and classroom training
Gain new skills with this training geared towards substation testing, maintenance and management teams.
- Circuit breaker history & application – a look back to look ahead
- Lubrication techniques
- Examining apparatus controls
- Understanding the commissioning process
- Extending maintenance cycles
- SF6 management challenges
Why you should attend
This seminar is designed for substation testing, maintenance and management teams who operate, maintain and/or manage substation/switchgear assets.
$995 USD per person includes breakfast, lunch and all seminar materials.
GE Grid Solutions (formerly Alstom Grid) is sponsoring a tour of their Charleroi manufacturing facility on Tuesday, October 4th. This tour will include training and demonstrations. Please note that this tour is for conference students only. Exhibitors and competitors are not able to attend. Participation is subject to final approval by GE Grid Solutions.
Cancellations will only be accepted 30 days before the beginning of the event. If you have any questions or need to cancel your registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doble Engineering Company has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Doble is authorized by IACET to offer 2.3 CEUs for this program. Find out more about Doble’s CEU program.