The World’s Premier Training Experience on the Most Critical Aspects of Large Power Transformers
Learn practical information from industry experts for immediate, measurable impact at any point in the lifecycle of your transformers.
You work with transformers every day, but do you know everything you need to know about transformers? Over 7,500 global delegates over the past 13 years have benefited from Doble’s Life of a Transformer Seminar.
See why so many people say this seminar is a critical training opportunity for every transformer engineer and new electrical power engineer.
The agenda is based on attendee feedback placing emphasis on practical, real-world concerns. This is your opportunity to get answers to your most pressing work questions from top transformer experts.
I have ever attended.”
“Laboratory diagnostics seminar by Paul Griffin was excellent!"
—2015 Life of a Transformer attendee
"Extremely informative seminar with presentations from
— 2015 Life of a Transformer attendee
“The event really helps to get an understanding
of the big picture.”
— 2013 Life of a Transformer attendee
Why you should attend
Get empowered with Doble and learn about
- Improving network performance and system reliability
- Actionable, intelligent transformer life cycle management – how to understand the data
- Maintaining the power grid now and into the future
- Transformer condition assessment with laboratory diagnostics
- In-service, non-invasive diagnostic solutions
- How to adopt and deploy new, innovative technologies
- Aligning your workforce with your strategic drivers
- Focusing on your safety concerns
♦ €1,199 per person includes breakfast and lunch and all seminar materials Wednesday – Friday.
♦ Add €299 per person for the optional half day Laboratory Diagnostics Seminar on Tuesday. Learn more about the Lab Seminar here.
MORE STUDENTS YOU SEND, THE MORE YOU SAVE
- Send 5 attendees from one company and only pay for 4
- Send 10 attendees from the same company and only pay for 7
Doble is an Internationally Authorized Training Provider
Doble Engineering Company has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, Doble has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of their Authorized Provider status, Doble is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. Find out more about Doble’s training program.