ENOSERV RTS Essentials Training
ENOSERV RTS Essentials provides a chance to get up-to-speed in a hurry. Technicians and engineers who are new to relay testing that need to learn the basics behind what RTS does and get proficient with using RTS will want to attend this course.
You will learn:
- How to use RTS for standardization with ROUTINE SELECTION operations
- Operating test equipment with RTS
- How to modify Library and System routines
- How to modify and create new tests with FasTest module
- Testing relays using RTS
- Understanding VIEW RESULTS selection operations
- How to merge relay information with BACKUP selection operations
- Helpful problem-solving techniques
Dates and Location
This course is scheduled for the following dates and location.
- January 24-25, 2017
- April 18-19, 2017
- July 18-19, 2017
- October 17-18, 2017
ENOSERV training courses are held at the ENOSERV Training Facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
ENOSERV Training Facility
7780 E 106th Street
Tulsa, OK 74133
The cost to attend this course is $750 USD per student. Minimum of 5 students are required for this course to be conducted.
This course is eligible for 16 NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs) and 1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).