Substation Maintenance is an introductory class for the apprentice relay technician, substation technician or any beginning student that needs an introduction.
You will learn:
- Hazards and Safety in a substation
- Basic concepts of switching in a high voltage yard
- Review of mathematics involved with protective relays
- Review of Ohm’s Law
- Basic hand-held voltage measuring and detection devices
- Hands-on exercises testing voltage and current elements of protective relays
Pre-requisites for this course require attendees to have a knowledge of high school level trigonometry as well as relay technician and/or substation experience.
Dates and Location
This course is scheduled for the following dates at the ENOSERV Training Facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- July 11-13, 2017
- October 3-5, 2017
ENOSERV Training Facility
7780 E 106th Street
Tulsa, OK 74133
The cost to attend this course is $1650 USD per student. Minimum of 8 students are required for this course to be conducted.