RSVP by 13 October 2017
The leading forum for developing and learning protection testing techniques
The Australasian Protection Testing Users Group (APTUG) Meeting is a forum for sharing experiences, developing new protection testing techniques and learning from the experiences of others.
The APTUG Meeting provides you the opportunity to:
- Increase your knowledge on protection relays and testing techniques
- Take advantage of peer-to-peer collaboration
- Present or perform practical demonstrations on new or interesting test applications
- Learn from technical training in testing techniques and test plan creation
- Share best practice techniques and applications for protection system technologies
- Discuss recent and future enhancements to Doble hardware and software
- Provide feedback to Doble for correction of problems and future developments
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: The success of the meeting depends on having a diverse range of presentations and topics. We are looking for presentations from both new and experienced presenters. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an abstract or topic idea.
What will be discussed
You drive the discussion at the 2017 APTUG Meeting. What matters to you, matters to our industry. This meeting is designed to provide a wide range of education options. Here are just some of the topics we will be addressing this year:
- Protection relays and testing techniques
- Solve complicated, hard-pressing issues
- New test application demonstrations
- Testing techniques and test plan creation
- Best practices for protection system technologies
- Users’ experiences and case studies
- Doble protection testing product road map and improved technologies.
By Doble Clients, For Doble Clients
The APTUG Meeting is free of charge to all organisations that have a current registered Doble Maintenance Agreement or are within a relevant 12-month warranty period at the time of the meeting.
If you wish to verify your company’s eligibility, please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
Non-Users are welcome to attend for a registration fee of $500 AUD per delegate.