Learn all you need to know about circuit breaker testing and maintenance from the brightest minds in the industry.
Join us for the most comprehensive training on circuit breaker test & maintenance at the 2019 Circuit Breaker Seminar, October 14 – 18 in Atlanta.
- Learn circuit breaker fundamentals including theory, types, applications and requirements for proper functioning.
- Focus on testing, techniques and case studies: Testing, results analysis with case studies, special testing, maintenance and repair, SF6 topics and more.
- Two Factory Tours for qualifying attendees: Qualified seminar attendees have the opportunity to visit both the Southern States and Hitachi factory during the 2019 Circuit Breaker Seminar.
- Full-day of hands-on training with the nation’s leading circuit breaker manufacturers including product demonstration and equipment training in small group sessions.
- Meet the vendors you work with at the Industry Expo – get your questions answered, troubleshoot problems and collaborate to improve performance.
- Nightly evening networking events: The 2019 agenda is complete with receptions or dinners Monday – Thursday and an opportunity to networks with presenters, exhibitors and peers.
- Earn professional development credits you need from an accredited provider.
Factory Tour Sponsor
Factory Tour Sponsor
Hands-on and classroom training
Gain new skills with this training geared towards substation testing, maintenance and management teams.
- Circuit breaker fundamentals and answers to the all-important question: Why do testing?
- Lubrication techniques
- Examining apparatus controls
- Understanding the commissioning process
- Extending maintenance cycles
- SF6 overview, challenges and handling instructions
Why you should attend
This seminar is designed for substation testing, maintenance and management teams who operate, maintain and/or manage substation/switchgear assets.
$995 USD per person includes breakfast, lunch and all seminar materials for the training.
Half-day visit to the Southern States factory on Monday, October 14th and full-day visit to the Hitachi facility on Tuesday, October 15th for manufacturing floor touring, demonstrations and breakout sessions.
Seminar fees will be refunded only if cancellations are made 30 days before the beginning of the event. If you have any questions or need to cancel your registration contact email@example.com.
Doble Engineering Company is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Doble complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, Doble Engineering Company is accredited to issue the IACET CEU. As an IACET Accredited Provider, Doble offers CEUs for the programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Doble is authorized by IACET to offer 2.0 CEUs for this program. Find out more about Doble’s CEU program.