Most comprehensive 15 – 765 kV circuit breaker application and hands-on training on testing, maintenance and life-cycle management in the industry
Join us for the 2019 Circuit Breaker Seminar, October 14 – 18 in Atlanta, Georgia:
- Learn circuit breaker fundamentals including theory, types, applications and requirements for proper functioning.
- Focus on testing, techniques and case studies: Testing, results analysis with case studies, special testing, maintenance and repair, SF6 topics and more.
- Two Factory Tours for qualifying attendees: Qualified seminar attendees have the opportunity to visit both the Southern States and Hitachi T&D Solutions, Inc. factory during the 2019 Circuit Breaker Seminar.
- Full-day of hands-on training with the nation’s leading circuit breaker manufacturers including product demonstration and equipment training in small group sessions.
- Meet the vendors you work with, or want to work with, at the Industry Expo – get your questions answered, troubleshoot problems and collaborate to improve performance.
- Evening networking events include receptions or dinners Monday – Thursday and an opportunity to network with presenters, exhibitors and peers.
- Earn professional development credits you need from an accredited provider.
Factory Tour Sponsor
Factory Tour Sponsor
"To gain general knowledge and to network
with peers and vendors. Goals were met."
— Substation Superintendent, 2018 Circuit Breaker Seminar
— Substation Engineer, 2018 Circuit Breaker Seminar
— Electrical Engineer, 2018 Circuit Breaker Seminar
— Electrician, 2018 Circuit Breaker Seminar
Hands-on and classroom training
Gain new skills including:
- Circuit breaker & switching equipment fundamentals and grid applications
- Specifying circuit breakers to meet application requirements
- Installation & commissioning process
- Inspection & predictive maintenance planning
- SF6 gas handling during breaker maintenance
- Mechanism lubrication techniques
- Extending maintenance cycles
- Substation condition-based monitoring technologies
- Breaker failure investigations
- Breaker replacement programs
Who should attend
This seminar is designed for substation maintenance engineers, circuit breaker specialists, substation linemen, technicians and reliability specialists, maintenance superintendents and planners and electrical engineers.
$1,295 USD per person includes breakfast, lunch and all seminar materials for the training.
This year will have two half-day manufacturer tour opportunities hat will include manufacturing floor touring, demonstrations and breakout sessions for approved attendees:
- Southern States factory on Monday, October 14th
- Hitachi T&D Solutions, Inc. factory on Tuesday, October 15th
Seminar fees will be refunded only if cancellations are made by September 1, 2019. If you have any questions or need to cancel your registration contact email@example.com.
Doble Engineering Company is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Doble complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, Doble Engineering Company is accredited to issue the IACET CEU. As an IACET Accredited Provider, Doble offers CEUs for the programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Doble is authorized by IACET to offer 2.5 CEUs for this program. Find out more about Doble’s CEU program.