A week of circuit breaker test and maintenance training where you and your team learn from the brightest minds in the industry.
Join us for the most comprehensive training on circuit breaker test & maintenance at the 2017 Circuit Breaker Seminar in Pittsburgh this October.
- Full-day tour of the MEPPI center for product service and training in Warrendale, PA.
- Back by popular demand: full-day of hands-on training with the nation’s leading circuit breaker manufacturers including product demonstration and equipment training in small group sessions.
- Special Friday morning workshop on load tap changers.
- Earn professional development credits you need from an accredited provider.
- Meet the vendors you work with at the Industry Expo – get your questions answered, troubleshoot problems and collaborate to improve performance.
Official Media Sponsor
Factory Tour Sponsor
Hands-on and classroom training
Gain new skills with this training geared towards substation testing, maintenance and management teams.
- Circuit breaker fundamentals and answers to the all-important question: Why do testing?
- Lubrication techniques
- Examining apparatus controls
- Understanding the commissioning process
- Extending maintenance cycles
- SF6 overview, challenges and handling instructions
Why you should attend
This seminar is designed for substation testing, maintenance and management teams who operate, maintain and/or manage substation/switchgear assets.
$995 USD per person includes breakfast, lunch and all seminar materials.
Full-day trip to the MEPPI manufacturing center for product service and training in Warrendale, PA on Tuesday, October 3rd. This tour will include training and demonstrations. Please note that this tour is for seminar students only. Exhibitors and competitors are not able to attend. Participation is subject to final approval by tour sponsor.
Cancellations will only be accepted 30 days before the beginning of the event. If you have any questions or need to cancel your registration contact email@example.com.
Doble Engineering Company has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Doble is authorized by IACET to offer 2.3 CEUs for this program. Find out more about Doble’s CEU program.