A week of circuit breaker test and maintenance training where you and your team learn from the brightest minds in the industry.
Join us for the most comprehensive training on circuit breaker test & maintenance at the 2018 Circuit Breaker Seminar in Jackson this October.
- Learn circuit breaker fundamentals including theory, types, applications and the 4 basic requirements for proper functioning.
- Focus on mechanisms: installation and commissioning, testing, results analysis with case studies, special testing, maintenance and repair, SF6 topics and more.
- Siemens factory tour for qualifying attendees.
- Full-day of hands-on training with the nation’s leading circuit breaker manufacturers including product demonstration and equipment training in small group sessions.
- Special sessions on safety, SF6 detection with a thermal camera and on-line monitoring.
- Meet the vendors you work with at the Industry Expo – get your questions answered, troubleshoot problems and collaborate to improve performance.
- Earn professional development credits you need from an accredited provider.
Hands-on and classroom training
Gain new skills with this training geared towards substation testing, maintenance and management teams.
- Circuit breaker fundamentals and answers to the all-important question: Why do testing?
- Lubrication techniques
- Examining apparatus controls
- Understanding the commissioning process
- Extending maintenance cycles
- SF6 overview, challenges and handling instructions
Why you should attend
This seminar is designed for substation testing, maintenance and management teams who operate, maintain and/or manage substation/switchgear assets.
$995 USD per person includes breakfast, lunch and all seminar materials.
Full-day visit to Siemens’ nearby facility for manufacturing floor touring, demonstrations and breakout sessions.
Seminar fees will be refunded only if cancellations are made 30 days before the beginning of the event. If you have any questions or need to cancel your registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doble Engineering Company has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Doble is authorized by IACET to offer 2.3 CEUs for this program. Find out more about Doble’s CEU program.