Standard booth spaces are 10′ x 10′ in size. Booth package includes one (1) 6′ skirted table, two (2) chairs, one (1) trash bin and one (1) identification sign.
Register your Booth Staff
Two (2) complimentary booth staff members are included with booth registration. Exhibitor staff must register at http://www.cvent.com/d/8vqq9b/4W by selecting attendee type “Exhibitor.” Seminar attendance is included*.
* Exhibitors who are competitors may be excluded for some sessions and the Manufacture tours..
Additional Booth Staff
Additional booth staff may attend the Industry Expo at a cost of $650 USD including conference attendance. Additional staff should register at http://www.cvent.com/d/8vqq9b/4W by selecting attendee type “Exhibitor.”
There are various sponsorship opportunities at the Circuit Breaker Seminar that will give your company the maximum amount of exposure. For more information or to reserve a sponsorship opportunity email Doble Events at email@example.com.
Industry Expo Schedule
Industry Expo Set-Up
Tuesday, October 15th
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Industry Expo Hours
Tuesday, October 15th
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Industry Expo & Reception
Wednesday, October 16th
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Industry Expo & Lunch
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Industry Closing Reception
Industry Expo Break Down
Wednesday, October 15th
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM Exhibitor Tear Down
Exhibitor Services Manual
Shepard is the official contractor for the 2019 Circuit Breaker Seminar. The Exhibitor Service Kit will be available in April.
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
Terms & Conditions
- IMPORTANT: Any and all events of over six (6) people happening during seminar dates must be cleared by Doble Events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for question and/or additional information on this policy.
- By filling out the registration form you agree to Doble’s terms and conditions for Exhibitors and Sponsors. Read the full terms and conditions.
- Notice of cancellation must be received in writing a minimum of 90 days prior to event (by July 2) to qualify for a refund.
- Doble Industry Expos are by invitation. Doble reserves the right at its discretion to rescind acceptance of exhibit and sponsor applications. This includes any Doble-hosted activities during the event.