ASSET MANAGEMENT IN PRACTICE: Learn from others & share your experiences!
A forum for sharing best practices for managing European power networks, power stations and industrial sites
Being in the power industry means you face a long list of challenges and concerns. At EuroDoble, we bring you together with your peers to discuss the pressing topics that impact your job – all to ensure the reliable flow of power. Join us in Manchester, UK for EuroDoble 2018.
Now in its 24th year, EuroDoble 2018 is a forum for sharing best practices in maintenance, protection, and asset management of power utility assets. This years theme is responding to the future grid’s challenges.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
Share your knowledge with the power community by presenting at EuroDoble 2018. Those making formal presentations attend free of charge, full papers are not required. Email your abstract today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the programme.
- Companies who have a Services Agreement with Doble that includes Conference attendance may attend the EuroDoble Colloquium and Workshop free of charge – it’s a benefit of being a Doble Services Agreement Client!
- Presenters of key session papers attend free of charge
- Others can attend the Colloquium for €625 per person if you register by 4 June 2018. Otherwise the price is €750
If you wish to verify your company’s Doble Service Agreement, please send an inquiry to email@example.com
Cancellations will only be accepted 30 days before the beginning of the event. If you have any questions or need to cancel your registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get empowered with Doble
Participate in technical sessions, tutorials and users groups. Engage with top experts and manufacturers from Europe and around the world. The 2018 programme includes:
- Colloquium sessions on :
- Future proofing the existing networks
- Linking asset care to corporate objectives
- Data management
- Optimising asset lifetime costs
- Asset risk management for enhanced reliability
- Protection technical presentations & tutorials including improved capability from secondary systems
- Closed Session for Utility and Industrial Company Attendees: Sharing Experiences Related to Plant Performance, Failures and Malfunctions
Exhibit at the EuroDoble Industry Expo
Meet with potential clients from Europe and around the world. We have limited space available for this year’s Industry Expo. Find out more here.