The World’s Premier Training Experience on the Most Critical Aspects of Large Power Transformers
Learn practical information from industry experts for immediate, measurable impact at any point in the lifecycle of your transformers.
Doble Engineering Company invites you to participate in our first Life of a Transformer Seminar in the Middle East. Over 6,000 global delegates over the past 11 years have benefited from Doble’s Life of a Transformer Seminar. See why so many people say this seminar is a critical training opportunity for every transformer engineer and new electrical power engineer.
You work with transformers every day, but do you know everything you need to know about transformers?
The agenda is based on attendee feedback placing emphasis on practical, real-world concerns. This is your opportunity to get answers from top transformer experts to your pressing work questions.
“Every engineer regardless of years
of experience should attend."
“The seminar is a one stop source of information
on different aspects of transformers”
—2014 Life of a Transformer attendee
"The networking opportunities were of invaluable experience.
Thank you for making that possible.”
— 2013 Life of a Transformer attendee
“The event really helps to get an understanding
of the big picture.”
— 2013 Life of a Transformer attendee
Why you should attend
Get empowered with Doble and learn about
- Improving network performance and system reliability
- Actionable, intelligent transformer life cycle management – how to understand the data
- Maintaining the power grid now and into the future
- Transformer condition assessment with laboratory diagnostics
- In-service, non-invasive diagnostic solutions
- How to adopt and deploy new, innovative technologies
- Aligning your workforce with your strategic drivers
- Focusing on your safety concerns
$1,600 USD per person includes breakfast, lunch and all seminar materials for four days of training.
♦ Add $350 USD per person for the optional one day Laboratory Diagnostics Seminar on Thursday. Learn more about the Lab Seminar here.
Registering a large group?
Benefit from our group discounts
If you have a large group of attendees from the same company you can save even more – the more people you send, the more you save:
- 5 for 4 Send five attendees from one company for the price of four
- 10 for 7 Send ten attendees from one company for the price of seven
Find out more about our group rates by emailing Doble Events at email@example.com.
Who Should Attend
Electric Utility Engineers and anyone else who is involved in transformers at any stage of their procurement, design, manufacture, installation, operation, testing, and maintenance. The Laboratory Seminar is beneficial for engineers, chemists, and anyone who reviews data for assessing the condition of transformers.
This event is ideal for delegates from industrial, commercial, utilities (generation, transmission, distribution) and insurance industries.
Sample the Agenda Topics
- Supplier Selection / Design Review
- Transformer Design, Construction and Testing at Works
- Introduction to Transformer Insulation Materials and Transformer Oils
- Transportation & Rigging
- Tap Changer Fundamentals
- Bushings Fundamentals
- Transformer Fleet Health Assessment
- Advanced Insulating Fluid Topics
- Testing Transformers in the Field
- On-Line Monitoring
- Partial Discharge in Transformers
- Repairs and Rebuilds
- Spare Transformers
- Transformer Failure and Forensic Analysis
- Optional full day laboratory seminar on Transformer Condition Assessment Using Laboratory Diagnostics
Doble Engineering Company has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). Find out more about Doble’s CEU program