RTS Essentials Training
RTS Essentials provides a chance to get up-to-speed in a hurry. Technicians and engineers who are new to relay testing that need to learn the basics behind what RTS does and get proficient with using RTS will want to attend this course.
You will learn:
- How to use RTS for standardization with ROUTINE SELECTION operations
- Operating test equipment with RTS
- How to modify Library and System routines
- How to modify and create new tests with FasTest module
- Testing relays using RTS
- Understanding VIEW RESULTS selection operations
- How to merge relay information with BACKUP selection operations
- Helpful problem-solving techniques
Dates and Location
This course is scheduled for the following dates and location.
- January 21-22, 2020
- April 21-22, 2020
- July 21-22, 2020
- October 20-21, 2020
RTS training courses are held at the Training Facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
7780 E 106th Street
Tulsa, OK 74133
The cost to attend this course is $750 USD per student. Minimum of 5 students are required for this course to be conducted.
This course is eligible for 16 NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs) and 1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).